Friday, January 21, 2011

Letter to Cory 1/22

Hey babe,

I'm sorry you can't read these email until... forever I guess.
You've moved on. I'm going to be one tiny little spot in your heart.
You told me you could remember everything from her. You did things for her.
She texts you when she wants. And I am in the other part of this world.
Always try to call you, but you dont have a personal phone. I always want to know how you are, where you go and what you eat and how you are doing...
I'm not the one anymore. I'm not sure if it's okay to ask you too many things.
Don't forget I have to move on too. Non-stop thinking about you will not make me move on. Everyone is selfish. You love the feeling of being cared. Who doesn't?
I am never a good girlfriend. Sorry if i hurt your feeling. I really do.

No comments: